Sipol S.p.A. is committed to protecting your Personal Information and this document is intended to help you understand what personal information of yours we are able collect and how it could be used.
What a cookie is and how we use it
Cookies is a simple text file which is stored on your computer or mobile from a website and which only that server will be able to recuperate or read its content. It contains some anonymous information and allows the website to remember few data.
Why we use cookie
We are always searching for ways to improve our website, to simplify the knowledge of our services and proposals. We have classified the most commonly used cookie according to their specific use and classify them as: essential, functional, statistical, behavioural, third part, session or permanent.
Only some of them are used on our website.
How to control the Cookie
Must we accept a cookie in order to visit the site
No, not necessarily. A cookie can be disabled, including those used by our website, simply by blocking the cookie function in your browser or denying permission for disclosures. However, some sections of the website, as for other website pages, may not operate properly when this function is disabled.
Based on the different functions performed, cookies can be distinguished into:
- Technical cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Profiling cookies
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of making it possible to browse the site and allow you to use its features. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed by the operator of the website.
They can be divided into:
- navigation cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, allowing to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas. These are normally session cookies, which are deleted automatically at the end of each surfing session.
- functionally cookies, which allow users to browse according to a series of selected criteria (eg. the language) in order to improve the service provided. These are persistent cookies, which remain on the computer in use even after the session is closed until the expiration date set for each cookie or until a manual removal is carried out.
As required by current law about privacy, your prior consent is required for the installation of these cookies. No technical cookies are installed on this site.
Monitoring or “analytics” cookies
Analytics cookies are used to collect statistical information, usually in aggregate form or not, on the number of users who access the site and how they visit the site.
As required by current law about privacy, your prior consent is required for the installation of third-party analytics cookies.
Profiling cookies are used to create a user profile, based on the preferences and tastes expressed while browsing the internet, and display advertising messages consistent with the profile.
As required by current law about privacy, your prior consent is required for the installation of these cookies.
No profiling cookies are installed on this site
Widgets and other tools for interconnection with external sites and functions
Cookies on this website:
How to enable or disable cookie on browser
- Click on the English icon found on the browser toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “Advanced settings”
- Click on “Content settings” in the “Privacy” section
- Select ” Allow data storage locally ” to enable cookies in the “Cookie” section. This will enable both, first-party and third parties cookies. On the other hand, to enable only first-party cookies only, activate ” Block third-party cookies and site data”
- Select “Prevent sites from setting any data” to disable cookies completely
- There are various levels of enabling cookies in Chrome. For more information on Chrome cookie settings, please refer to the following page: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click ” Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”
- Shift to ” Privacy”
- To enable cookies : Move the selector to ” Medium ” or lower
- To disable all cookies : Move the selector completely to other
- There are various levels of enabling cookies on Internet Explorer . For more information on Internet Explorer cookie settings, refer to the following Microsoft page: Windows 7 – Windows Vista
- Click on ” Options ” on the browser menu
- Select the ” Privacy” panel
- To enable cookies: Select the “Accept cookies from sites”
- To disable cookies: Clear the “Accept cookies from site”
- There are various levels of enabling cookies on Internet Explorer. For more information on Internet Explorer cookie settings, refer to the following Mozilla page: IT – EN
- Click on “Settings” on the browser menu
- Select “Express settings”
- To enable cookies: select “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: clear “Enable Cookies”
- There are various levels of enabling cookies on Internet Explorer. For more information on Opera cookies, refer to the following Opera pages: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Click on “Safari” on the menu bar and select “Preferences”
- Click on “Security”
- To enable cookies: select “Accept Cookies” and “Only for the site I am browsing”
- To disable cookies: In the “Accept Cookies” select “No/Never”
- There are various levels of enabling cookies on Internet Explorer. For more information on Opera cookies, refer to the following Apple page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
For all browsers
Refer to online “help” section of the browser in use.
If you are using several, different devices to view and access sites (eg, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. ), Make sure that each browser on each device is set to reflect your cookie preferences. To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone or tablet you should refer to the user manual of that device.